Wednesday, May 28, 2008

In the Spring a Young Man's Fancy...

Okay, Lord Tennyson wasn't talking about lizards, but the result is the same....



Found these two on my downspout yesterday. They can't move while they're...um, locked in a romatic embrace, so to speak. It gives me the perfect opportunity to get up real close and use the macro. I swear the guy lizard was giving me dirty looks! A happy lizard is bright green, a stressed/unhappy lizard is brownish. Can you guess who is who here?

Still cleaning and unloading the RV. Hopefully, we'll be done by today. Jim is off golfing in Santee (yea!) and later today he and the son in law will start tiling room where the parrot ATE the carpet. We pulled it up before we left...

Time to clean RV carpets and upholstery...

Jackie: You are so right about taking stuff along that you don't need. You'd think that after 4 long trips we'd have that figured out! LOL.

Doris: I'm so glad you enjoyed the trip! That was my mom's name...


No comments: